Spirits Society

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Spirits Society » The Shrine of Spirits - SS5sp » Spirit of Nakoruru

Spirit of Nakoruru

Сообщений 1 страница 17 из 17

http://www.samuraispirits-official.com/character/nakoruru/img/nakoruru_ss0sp.jpg
Тема о Накоруру в двухмерном сборнике серии Samurai Spirits 5 Special Edition
---------------------ЗАХВАТЫ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
^+C (вблизи в воздухе)                          Рука Хватающая Ветер
---------------------ПРИЕМЫ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
v,>+Slash                                               Лезвие Ветра

<,v+Slash                                               Лезвие Победы

<,v,<v+Slash, Slash                                 Танец Бога

v,<+Slash                                               Огненный Ястреб

v,<+C                                                   Держаться за ястреба
_Slash                                                    _Атака с ястреба
_C или направление+C                            _Спрыгнуть с ястреба
_BC                                                       _Лезвие Бога
_v,>+Slash                                             _Ястребиный Удар

v+C (в воздухе)                                     Удар Бога Грома                           
---------------------СЕКРЕТНЫЕ ПРИЕМЫ---------------------------------------------------------------
v>,v,<,>,v,v>+BC (без оружия)              Танец Богини Огня
---------------------СУПЕР~ВЫБИВАНИЕ ОРУЖИЯ------------------------------------------------------
v,>+CD                                                 Сияющий Танец Бога
---------------------СМЕРТОНОСНАЯ ТЕХНИКА----------------------------------------------------------
v,<+CD                                                 Лезвие, Пробивающее Сердце
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Когда Накоруру безоружна, следующие приемы работают: Все приемы кроме Лезвий Ветра и Победы
При выполнении OTG (Оff The Ground) следующие приемы работают: Никаких
Треугольный Прыжок (прыжок от стены): Работает
=============КОМБЫ=============================================
|Мульти-Хиты|

|Комбы|

|Комбы с заполненной шкалой Ярости|

|Cпецифические Комбы|

=============ТРЮКИ=============================================

=============ЛОВУШКИ===========================================

я считаю ее серьезным оппонентом ибо хоть она и хрупкая (в отношении хп), но быстрая а ее слешем АБ в раше можно серьезно наказать противника при ошибке...

Любого достанет.В прямом и переносном смысле.

хехе кажись ты ее уже увидел в моих руках.. доработать надо а так ниче)

FallingДа...Ты ей хорошо играешь.
Лично для меня Накорур всегда была трудным противником.особенно против моего Казуки.

этот талант остался от сс4 амакуса ревендж ибо она там у меня как основной перс была... надо отточить тактику немного а в раше она самая опасная (как ударит аб слешем так -40% хп а то и больше)

Фалл не особо видел твою хорошую игру за Нако. Совсем плохо достаёш птицей. Я не мастер игры ею но сражался с 1-2 корейцами довольно хорошего уровня. Игра расчитана на хороший дэф. + если противник не атакует мучают птицей до смерти)). Другой тактики для неё я думаю нет. Слишком большие рекавэри с приёмов не позволяют ей навязывать бой. ХП мало (незнаю даже у кого меньше - у неё или Юкё). Из плюсов: отличная скорость и хорошие приоритеты в ударах(как и у Реры впринципе).  Но научившись правильно играть ею ничем не будете уступать Суйдже и Юнфею. Я писал про неё гайд на старом форуме. Могу и сюда выложить если кому надо. Но это не мой боец, и то, что часть моего ника похожа - это просто совпадение))).

У Юкё и Накоруру ранг дефенса С (а без оружия Д) у обоих

Dimka[RH написал(а):

_Nako]Фалл не особо видел твою хорошую игру за Нако. Совсем плохо достаёш птицей.

нелюблю 1 и темже комбо тупо долбить апонента...

хороший персонаж...однако для полноценной игры большинству игроков нехватает умения по части езды на птице и слеш-комбы без оружия.Ей довольно легко играть..есть демо-версия для новичков-просто втупую лупить дагером..это можно делать без знания даже основ игры.Можно играть и на про-уровне причем юзая все скиллы..Впрочем это относится к очень многим чарам.

Про-уровень сводится вблизи к хай-лоу игре Лезвием Победы и Лезвием Бога, а на расстоянии лупят Огненным Ястребом. Без оружия - десятихитовая комба Танец Богини Огня, да и Лезвие Бога как ни странно работает без оружия

из Хевенли Спиритов за накоруру мастер это Сонпенг

Feel the wrath of the almighty Nature!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z280/songpeng/nakoruru_p01.jpghttp://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z280/songpeng/nakoruru_p02.jpg

From my past experience, it is good to comment on tactics before I analyse each move, slash, or combo, so please read this first.

Long range (Nakoruru and the opponent occupy the very edges of the screen)
Always try to achieve this distance from your opponent, it is the safest for Nakoruru since she has low defence. At this distance, do

1.qcb+AB (long-range Amube Yatoro).
If Mamahaha hits the enemy, as he gets up, do Amube Yatoro again. Some players run forward and do the big pursuit after seeing the opponent gets hit by Mamahaha, instead of staying in the corner and wait foe the opponent to get up and do Amube Yatoro again. This is rather risky because the opponent may get up before getting hit by the pursuit; so do this only if you are sure of it (eg when the opponent gets hit by Mamahaha in the air). If the opponent blocks Mamahaha, and runs towards you, then it bacomes mid-range, so please go on to read the next section.

Mid range
This is the distance at which Nakoruru can completely overwhelm the opponent with her speed and unpredictability. Do the following:

1.Dash forward+C to kick low, then small pursuit

2.Dash forward and grab

3.Anu Mustube

4.Mamahaha flight, then
-if the opponent is offensive, do Kamui Mistsube (B+C)
-if the opponent is defensive, do qcf+slash, then jump back or dash back or d+C to kick low (mix up the combinition to confuse opponent)
-if you are unsure, drop backwards on to the ground (b+C), because the time for Mamahaha flight is short, so if she drops down naturally (which is vertically) then she is very vulnerable to attacks

Do a mixture of the above 4 tactics in mid distance, think on the spot which is best-so your opponent cannot predict you!

Close range
Nakoruru is not good at close combat so we must strive not to have this distabce. Do the following:

1.Strong Anu Mustube to hit your opponent and slide away. Note that this is very risky if your opponent blocks you so don't do it too often; or it becomes predictable

2.d+C then run forward to grab

3.d+C then Mamahaha Flight, Kamui Mustube to hit your enemy or do Kamui Mustube simply to get away

4.d+A

5.(Advanced)d+D and then grab

When Opponent is getting up
1.If long range, do strong Amube Yatoro
2.If short range, Mix the following patterns:
i.BC
ii.d+C then run forward to grab
iii.df+C to knock opponent down
iv.f+C then big pursuit (before Nakoruru lands)
3.If mid distance, get to long or short distance and follow the above

When Nako is getting up
1.If short distance, getting away is important!

i.Strong Anu Mustube to hit your opponent and slide away. Note that this  is very risky if your opponent blocks you so don't do it too often; or it becomes predictable

ii.Mamahaha Flight, Kamui Mustube to hit your enemy or do Kamui Mustube simply to get away

iii.jump away

iv.(Advanced)d+D and then grab

2.If long distance, simply roll backwards as you get up

3.If mid distance,
i. Anu Mustube to hit your opponent (again don't do it too often)
ii.roll backwards as you get up to long distance

Useful Combos:
I stress the word "Useful".There will be tons of comboes for combo videos. but those are almost impossible to be done in real battle

1.f+C>big pursuit(before Nakoruru lands)
2.Jump AB(Deep hit)>Weak Anu Mustube
3.Close Standing AB (hitting back)>Weak Anu Mustube
4.Standing B>Weak Anu Mustube
5.Amube Yatoro>(run forward)Big Pursuit

Move analysis: Coming up

Pros/Cons:
Pros:Speed, unpredictability
Cons:Low Defense, lacking overwhelming and spammable moves

Отредактировано songpeng (2007-09-08 08:19:14)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djd1bP8yOyQ This is a sample video... rather educative.

Um, I think you should use at least translated on english movenames, but Im not sure that you have that guide of mine

I can say Mamahaha is piece of crap and that animal is no compare to Shikuru and Poppy! "Let's go Poppy!"))))

Wanya написал(а):

I can say Mamahaha is piece of crap and that animal is no compare to Shikuru and Poppy! "Let's go Poppy!"))))

I don't think so. Mamahaha Flight is one of the core strategy for Nakoruru, if you know how to use it well.

of course it gives you overhead quicker than normal

Вы здесь » Spirits Society » The Shrine of Spirits - SS5sp » Spirit of Nakoruru