Spirits Society

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Spirits Society » Academy » Tier List - Рейтинг персонажей (весьма спорный но все же..)

Tier List - Рейтинг персонажей (весьма спорный но все же..)

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

[реклама вместо картинки]
tier list, созданный мной вместе с профессиональными зарубежными игроками. (кликните на картинку чтобы приблизить)
Каждый персонаж имеет в рейтинге определенное число очков.
100.00 это максимум (100%) и я взял 1.00 за минимум.
Выходит приблизительно так: 100 это топ тир (top tier) 80 это хай тир (high tier) 40~50 это мид тир (mid tier) 20 это лоу тир (low tier), и 1 это нижний тир (bottom tier).

Этот Tier List рассматривает каждого персонажа в целом без учета того кто его противник, но смею напомнить что в самураях большую роли играю матч-апы, то есть определенный персонаж силен против одного но слаб против другого персонажа (как камень-ножницы-бумага), например для Суйджи самый тяжелым оппонентом будет Занкуро

у меня этот тайрлист не отображается , но сразу могу сказать что рейтингов по ним не может быть, так как кто-то привык играть например за суйджу и считает что он крут, но против него у кого то может быть куча контр ударов, так что не бываит такого, и если этого суйджу замочит римуруру это ж не значит что она сильнее, и не значит что слабее, в общем я за басару и юкио

и кстати вдруг кто умеет всегда сто процентно делать у енджи его суперпупер приём, тогда всем хана !!! ))

Стопроцентно его не сделаешь так как с определенных дистанци он вообще не попадает, плюс очень плохо попадает по большим противникам. Хотя признаю, есть челы которые делают его очень часто

S level:KusareGedo,Suija,Shizumaru,Rera
A level:Haomaru,Ukyo,Charlotte,Sogetsu,Kazuki,Mina
B level:Galford,Rimururu,Jubei,Basara,Hanzo,genjuro
C level:Yunfei,Gaira,Gaoh,Resetsumaru,Amakusa,Zankuro
D level:Nakoruru,Kyoshiro,Tam,Yoshitora
E level:Enja,Mizuki

Отредактировано michael (2007-09-13 11:31:41)

michael написал(а):

S level:KusareGedo,Suija,Shizumaru,Rera
A level:Haomaru,Ukyo,Charlotte,Sogetsu,Kazuki,Mina
B level:Galford,Rimururu,Jubei,Basara,Hanzo,genjuro
C level:Yunfei,Gaira,Gaoh,Resetsumaru,Amakusa,Zankuro
D level:Nakoruru,Kyoshiro,Tam,Yoshitora
E level:Enja,Mizuki

OMG I can't believe that this topic is talked about here. How many times I told you Mike the topic of tiers is the most misleading thing and should never be taled about. How can Gaira be so low and how can Basara and Genjuro be so low. Enja should be higher too. Xial must have never faced Stud's Genjuro so he made this rubbish. That guy is not a god, don't worship his tier list.

Well song since we have had this convo a million times why not here. This is not just xials opion, infact xial never gave his opion.I told you i thought i could beat xial why would i worship any thing he has to say?

These tiers where made by a jion effort of s-dak, lastsky and one other chineese Pro samsho website. It was discussed and argued about for two years till they came to this conclusion. I agree with these tiers cause they pretty much the same i had said myself. I have my opion which is ukyo should be lower and enja should be higher but that is just one persons opion. THese tiers where made with the opions of thousands of ss5 players. SO that is why i go by it. It is the most accurate ssvsp tier list there is.

Just because studs genj would win dont make genj higher tier than he really is. ANd yes we all know tiers dont matter

Отредактировано michael (2007-09-16 22:29:08)

OMG I can't believe that you believe every single word Xial said. Xial and Lastsky are rivals and I don't think they had ever even talked about this game on peaceful terms. There are very few interactions between Lastsky and S-Dak, and FeengLingYu is a mostly SS4-based site. Also there are not so many SSVSP players in China as you think. I bet there are even fewer Chinese players who actually studies this topic. They studied this for 2 years? I don't think you know Chinese players well. Why? They are never serious at anything. If you look at Lastsky SSVSP you will know that they never improve; whatever they had one year ago, they are still the same the next year. Their SS6 videos are the worst SS6 videos I ever seen in the entire universe. Their SS6 skills now are exactly the same as what they had years back when SS6 was first released. Another example is KOF XI, from the 1st up to the 14th Shanghai tournament they are producing the same rubbish videos over and over again. Last year I watched KOF XI China VS Japan and got so angry that I almost smashed the computer screen in my school(if you are a diehard soccer fan you know my feelings). Japan only sent about people and the entire Chinese KOF team of like 30 people was wiped out.  They just think they are good and then stopped training. I can't believe they are serious enough to spend 2 years on this. BTW if you don't know Xial have not been playing SSVSP for the recent 2 years and he refused to play me except for once. What I think of this tier list is that it is proposed by some players probably the better ones, probably out of what they generally feel after 2 years of non-serious playing, and the others simply kept quiet because if they disagree, they will be labeled as noobs just as what they did to me.

If Stud can prove Genjuro is god-like it means that Genjuro is indeed god-like, just because no one else can ever achieve that standard yet. Just like at HS only Nog plays Gedo, although other people can't play Gedo doesn't mean Gedo is low tier.

I don't know why you are so interested in this tier thing, as I said it is very misleading. If a beginner want to train SSVSP and see this he might just pick the S-tiers but in fact they are really not beginner friendly. They may also completely ignore low tier characters and doesn't want to train them although  they have deadly potentials. This is the general case in China, you see all the Shizumarus, Gedos and Haohmarus crawling all over the place but not a single Tam Tam ot Nakoruru. Talking about tiers too often will instill the air of unbalancedness into this very balanced game, and I don't think this is something good.

I will stop to give anymore comments on tiers, and I really hope you should too Mike, we all have our own ideas and thoughts, just keep it to yourself and don't create rigid frames like "a concrete tier list" that keep new ideas from flowing.

Hey guys, you as experts in complex fightings as SS, can you give feedback about tiers or at least upsides/downsides if we tested some other fightings, more simple than SS ?

The things is to write something on tiers isn't my prime interst... First of all, no matter how simple a game appears to be, in order to come up with tiers, ones needs THOROUGH knowledge about that game, so it will take probably months to write one. Secondly, as I said there is not much point in concentrating on tiers, there are more useful things we should do like finding better tactics.

Отредактировано songpeng (2007-09-22 01:54:51)

Вы здесь » Spirits Society » Academy » Tier List - Рейтинг персонажей (весьма спорный но все же..)